1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ZR2 Concept Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by mossman381, Feb 10, 2010.

1. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Here is the ZR2 concept silverado. Factory 35" tires. Looks like a factory lift kit. Exhaust tips are awesom.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

man thats looks alittle weird.. I wonder if it'll ever make production.

3. mossman381

What is weird about it? It has the same body as the new trucks. It has the HD hood and wheel flares. A roll pan instead of a rear bumper. And a grill that looks like the tahoe grill. Truck looks awesome to me.

4. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Let me know how awesome those exhaust tips are when you get rear ended and have to replace half the exhaust system. That's an obvious copy of the Dodge tailpipes. And it's still just a gas job. All bark, no bite.

5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I like it.

6. tuna

tuna Senior Member

it`s clearly meant to be the answer to the F150 Raptor.I wonder if it has 400 hp. and a long travel suspension like the Raptor?Also does not seem to be extra wide like the raptor i see no Icc lights.

7. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I like the Raptor more.

8. jd328

jd328 Junior Member

i read its a 6-2L v-8 550 hp i think it looks good

9. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

...and this truck was unveiled last year at the SEMA show in November...

10. mossman381

I guess we could all drive around in tanks, then we wouldn't have to worry about any accidents. What is the matter with a gas engine? Show me a dodge with them exhaust tips.

11. Rubicon 327

Rubicon 327 Senior Member

I like it, I'll take one.........wait a minuet where did my winning lottery ticket go, it was just here a minuet ago.......Oh well I guess I will have to keep what I have.:(

12. Bigcat99

Bigcat99 Senior Member

Insurance doesn't cover damaged tail pipes or the entire exhaust system?

13. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Its obviously intended as a toy...you can use it to haul your ski-doos around or maybe you could go off raoding wiht it. Not intended to pull a 14000lb gooseneck.

14. JDiepstra

Find it yourself!

I wouldn't know. I've been driving 16 years and never been in an accident or had to deal with an automotive insurance issue other than paying the bill every 6 months.

15. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Lights are all show,,,,you dont need them!....:dizzy:

16. tuna

tuna Senior Member

You certainly do need them for the Raptor to be legal because it is over 80 inches wide.

17. JDiepstra

Major ownage!