1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Zombies

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cutntrim, Dec 9, 2000.

1. cutntrim

cutntrim PlowSite.com - Veteran

Just woke up after back-to-back "Night of the Living Dead" plowing adventures. Wednesday I had Arthroscopic shoulder surgery, and wouldn't you know it...40cm+ of snow the next night and day. It was our very own lake-effect storm.

We were out 15hrs thursday night/friday and 8hrs last night. Would have been fine if I had two arms, and wasn't puking my guts out from anaesthetic hang-over. I had to stop plowing and go home for a rest half-way through the first loop.

Some of our driveways had already been shoveled by the time we got there. People feel a strange urgency to just get in there cars and go out in severe weather. Me, I'd stay home if I weren't plowing.

E-60 pump is awesome compared to P-O-S E-47!

We'll be out salting tonite, but today is R&R for these plow boys.

2. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Ahhhh.... but I bet it's good to be "back in the saddle" again.... ????

3. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

Dave - my wife and I were down in your neck of the woods on the weekend - you had more fun than than I have had so far this season. We get sore necks the first few times of the season - something to complain about I guess. Enjoy it.