1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Zillges Materials Snow Removal 2013/2014

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Emmanuel, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Member

We service all commercial lots. Zero tolerance. I will post some pictures of our equipment now and try to get some more pictures as the season progresses. Any questions are welcome and hopefully everyone has a good season.

Heres our Volvo 110 on the left and Volvo 150 on the right. Both have 18' pushers.

Gehl V270 with a 8' snow bucket and a 12' pusher

Case L740 with 12' pusher

Cat 262 we are renting for the winter

This is the start to one of our dumpsites. By the end of the season we have our excavators in there throwing it up.

Thats all i have for now, there will be more to come!

2. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

What area of wisconsin do you reside in? I love threads like these keep the pics coming!
  3. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like your bucket on your Gehl v270, looks like it will hold more than my 8' bucket. I'm also wondering where in WI you Are located?
  4. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Member

Thanks guys. We are located in Oshkosh. We have a contract with Oshkosh Corporation. Formally known as Oshkosh Truck. For those that don't know they're a big supplier of military defense vehicles. We also plow a few other large manufacturing company's and a lot of 3-5 acre commercial lots.
  5. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Are the Volvo's e's? How does the 110 handle the 18'.
  6. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Member

Ya they are E's. The 110 handles it fine. We always plow with the storm so too be honest I haven't ran it enough in deep snow to know how it handles.
  7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking machines.
  8. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Member

04 F350 Powerstroke with a Wideout

Setting up the MVP3
    photo (1).jpg

Our Quad Axles and Smallest salt truck
    photo (3).jpg

Service Truck with MVP3
    photo (5).jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo (3).jpg

photo (5).jpg
  9. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Member

Gehl 7810 with 10' Edge box

photo (6).jpg

photo (6).jpg
  10. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking equipment.
  11. AlertSnow

AlertSnow Member

how do you like the mvp3?
  12. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Member

I haven't had a chance to plow with it. Most of the guys that have been with the company for awhile have a specific truck year round. I happen to use a Boss Vxt.

January has been slooooww!! We have had a few salting events but not much for plowing. Hopefullly these next few days will produce some white stuff.

Here's a elevated patio i built last summer. Being slow lately has made me wish it was summer again. photo (8).jpg

photo (9).jpg

photo (8).jpg

photo (9).jpg
  13. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

Nice looking operation.
  14. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Beautiful patio. Keep the pics coming, seems like a nice operation
  15. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

I pass your building on 45 on my way "up north" seeing the plows parked there all summer always gets me thinking about snow....nice pics
  16. FF/P215

FF/P215 Senior Member
    from 01085

Nice operation! Funny how that happens when the season slow up for a second. Swapping over to all Western's?
  17. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Member

Thanks guys. No we have always only had Westerns up until 3 years ago. We got a good price on 4 vxt's so we tried them.
  18. A&J Landscaping

A&J Landscaping Senior Member

Looking good
  19. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Nice looking everything!! Keep the pics coming!!
  20. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member