1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Z m snowpushers.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by lawn king, Nov 10, 2013.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Seeking feedback on snow pushers built by zm industries. Anyone using one? Im need a review before i leap! Thankx in advance!

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

Great bang for the buck !! I bought a 8' for my ss built just as good as any others. referred them to a friend and he bought 2-10' a 14' and a 20' for a large loader, if your happy with the rubber cutting edge they will do fine for you !
  3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 10', never again unless they have changed their design. The area below the push beam where the rubber cutting edge is mounted to isn't one solid piece, it's two thinner pieces. If you hit something and Bend that section it is nearly impossibly to bend both pieces back to get all the holes lined up again. On our Protec we had similiar damage but too minutes to fix, the ZM we spent 1/2 day trying, finally just re-drilled holes