1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

YouTube plow videos

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ultimate plow, Dec 8, 2007.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

2. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Number 2 is funny! what an As*hole
  3. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Waaawww, you hit my snow snowblower, waawww

Well when you live in a house on a main road, what do you expect...

Also, never seen a cement truck with a plow on it before...
  4. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

i cant get enough of #2
  5. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

wow #2 is a riot at first i thought the guy was like excited to see all the plows lined up like that and then the last one hit his snowblower...haha that was priceless of course hes gonna hit it you moron you left it right on the edge of the road, he really shoulda moved over a weee bit more and launched that sucker off into the guys yard:nod:

5 and 6 were awesome too...#5 wow shelfing much? geez and 6 gotta tell 4x4farmer bout that one, bucket got wings!
  6. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice you found some that i didn't even know about ;) i found # 2 last week i nearly pissed myself laughing soo hard LOL
  7. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

Yaa # 2 tops It big time LOL..He saw them coming at him....why didnt he get his snowblower out of the way .
  8. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

those were some good ones, #2 especially. one thing though, that guy has something wrong with him and i dont mean he didnt have any coffee that morning. he has some major anger and temper issues to deal with. glad he lives no where near me. :dizzy::dizzy:
  9. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

the guy in #2 should be sent off to an institution. if i were the plow driver i would have "accidentily" plowed 5' of his grass
  10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

#5 they need to shelf that snow!
  11. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

great videos

#2 has to be the best

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict