1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

you're never going to believe this!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by spittincobra01, Jan 1, 2007.

1. spittincobra01

spittincobra01 Senior Member

2. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

Yeah, I just bought it (they had free shipping, too) :jester: I got enough to cover 3 parking lots... should be here tomorrow...I'm going out to put the plow on now....LOL.

3. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Saw that too, was trying to make a link but gave up, glad you posted it. I've seen that done before a few years ago. Pretty funny stuff.

There used to be a website, (think its gone now) they posted all the auctions that got kicked off ebay for being jokes, or too silly, or just ignorant. Was some pretty hilarious stuff. One guy offered to "kick your a$$ for you", you had to pay his airfare and cab to and from your house, and you couldn't fight back. Another one had a ghost in a glass jar. One kid was pretty bored, trying to sell the last few pretzels remaining in the bag he was eating out of. And one girl offered a girlfriend service, she'd send pictures and mushy emails to convince people you actually have a girlfriend.

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict