1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

your thoughts

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 1olddogtwo, Dec 13, 2011.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

2. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Wow thats a butt load of money for a spot light but i have heard good things about them...wish i had 800 bones to drop on one of those. I would
  3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Yeah same here seems like a lot of money to light up the back side of your plow....
  4. Sno What

Sno What Member
    from CT

Yeah - I took at that too, but it doesn't say that kit includes the light. So that would be $750 just for the bracket?
  5. Pushin4U

Pushin4U Senior Member

There's no way its just 750.00 for the bracket, it has to include the light. But 750.00 as far as I'm concerned is CRAZY :dizzy: money for 1 strobe bar.
  6. kingcat400

kingcat400 Member

that is not a strobe bar it is an aux light. they are bright as heck.
  7. Pushin4U

Pushin4U Senior Member

Even So..... A 750.00 Light :eek::eek:
  8. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

Where do you plan on putting it and what are you using this for?
  9. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

I could see putting it on the back. That might work pretty well
  10. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Nice lots but definitely expensive. We will have a new 1900 lumen light in next week and it will be on the site under the LED page once we get them in stock. They will run about 100.00 each I beleive.
  11. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Wont a plow just block that.
    But hey if you break something on your a frame or moldboard at least you'll see it :)
  12. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I could mount it beween the plow headlights in the winter or was thinking about on my backrack or under my rear bumper.

I was looking to see if anyone had first hand ues of one like this, Russ (R&R Design) gave his, was looking for more
  13. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

just go get some light force hid off roads....better than that IMO and cheaper