1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

your best friend for this season....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Oct 20, 2009.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

the contigo auto seal mug. lol, laugh all you want. my uncle actually was on the design team that came up with the original along with some other products for starbucks. virtually spillproof, it holds coffee hot for hours. i keep the lid off of it for like 30min if i can so i can actually drink the coffee. when i go to school, i pour my coffee in it at like 730 am, by the time i drink it around 10 oclock, its perfect. i think i bought like 5 of these things last year.

[​IMG]

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

how much?? and where??

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I have a Tim Hortons every 1,000 feet so no need to worry about the coffee going cold.
    [​IMG]

4. PTSolutions

they are on the higher side for a coffee mug, but my uncle got us about 3 of em for free, then i bought another 3 more from Kohls for like 15bucks iirc.

these things take a beating, my fathers mug has fallen off of 25ft high scaffolding a few times, hitting a couple rungs on the way down, it still works perfectly, and he uses it, dents, scratches and all.

ive had these things roll, or pop out of cup holders and onto the floor and NO spilling!

they are double walled stainless.

5. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

the only other thing you need is 93x.com ******** fish police with the body thats always a good laugh

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
  6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a cool idea. Does it keep drinks cold at the same time if you put something like orange juice in it?

7. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

X2 with grandview on the timmy hoes

8. PTSolutions

ive never put anything cold in it, but im assuming the insulating principle would work either way. if you put hot water in the mug and let it sit for 5 min, then put your coffee in there, you could get away with it staying hot even longer.

coffee from places just never compares with home brewed. I drink starbucks b/c of the convenience, but if i had to choose between a homebrewed coffee and starbucks or any other place, ill pick the homebrew. we mix grounds from a few different coffees to get a unique flavor.

nothing beats panera breads breakfast sandwich, the first time i had one was a revelation...

9. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

10. PTSolutions

good call!

11. frostyballz

frostyballz Member

around the Boston area and in NH we have Dunkin Donuts every 25 feet!!!!!!! but I guess if I had a mug I would save a ton of dough.....damn coffee costs more than gas when plowing...LOL

12. PTSolutions

got that right, costs you time too, all those bathroom breaks!!! you cant win either way, stop often, or hold it and stop less often, but then your refilling the toilet for like 10 min.

13. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Very true! I believe there is 3 or 4 in my town alone. I love Dunkins though. ussmileyflag

14. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

I've got one at about ever 500! tymusic

15. PTSolutions

is that a "northern" thing? Ive never heard of nor seen such a thing as this:

[​IMG]

16. MLLC

MLLC Member
    from MA

we have a dunkin doughnuts or a Starbucks every 10 mins around here, but even so, I have heated beverage holders in my truck. I don't drink coffee, but its great for other hot beverages, keeps things nice and hot.

17. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

Dang !! To bad its only 16 ounces.

18. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

just starting to see them pop up around here

19. MaineF250

MaineF250 Senior Member
    from Maine

there's a 24hr timmy ho's right on the way back to our shop, so every time I go back for sand or salt, I grab a cup. I love timmy's coffee

20. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Really? We have them over here in NW Ohio...