1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

You think this guy was fired?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by flakesmeangreen, Feb 12, 2003.

1. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

Check out this plowing job. This picture doesn't even show how bad of a job was done. Note the pile of snow in front of the garage! There were tire tracks all over the drive; looked like he forgot to drop the blade. It was absolutely terrible. Enjoy!

poor plow job.jpg
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

You gotta be kidding...

That was plowed with something???

I'd been wondering what people meant by a good or bad plowing job. Here I thought I was doing a poor job if I left a trail from the side of the plow.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2003
  3. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Thats payback for now paying.

4. MLB

MLB Senior Member

5. dan deutekom

dan deutekom Member

There has to be a story behind that job. I can't imagine anyone leaving a mess like that.

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

wow, maybe his pants caught on fire and had to leave quick. on a positive note, i had a message on my answering machine yesterday from a new grocery store account. the district manager said they are extremly pleased with the work i have been doing at there location.
    that made my day.
  7. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

WOW, that's a great job.. If you find out who did it let me know, I want him to do my drive. I wonder how he was able to get those wonderful angles... I try, but can't touch the artistic nature of that plowing job.... :drinkup: You know he was...
  8. NoSnow

NoSnow Member

My first thought - somebody wasn't getting paid.
  9. fordman

fordman Senior Member

:eek: I hope they were fired.

Who ever tried to plow that should have to pay the homeowner. They just made it twice as hard to clear by packing it down like that.
  10. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Looks like he plowed with a beer in his hand. Hope they don't need to get out of the garage anytime soon.
  11. paul soccodato

paul soccodato Senior Member

there are two sides to every story.

maybe the homeowner owe's the guy money, who knows.

one things for sure, if thats how he plows, he should'nt be plowing.
  12. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

Hey guys, thats one of my driveways!:realmad: What do you mean I didn't plow it right? Looks good to me;)
  13. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

This picture was taken back in December and it's a new house so I don't think it was a non-payment issue. I'm just dying to know who (or what) did it.

:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: ...it sure looked like that was a possible cause.

14. NoStockBikes!!

NoStockBikes!! Senior Member

Well, I'm in an optimistic mood so I'll pull out a couple excuses for the guy.... :D

"Well, I saw the snowmobiles out back, and I thought you might want to ride them in the driveway."

"Dandelions are perennials, so I thought I'd do you a favor and scrape them off before spring came and they could really take hold."

"Watch this! It was only $150 on Ebay!"

NATURE GUY Junior Member

16. Crazygator

Crazygator Member
    from TN

Just imagine if this dude owns a lawncare company as well? I wonder if his handy work is as good with a ZTR?....hahaha :D
  17. NoStockBikes!!

NoStockBikes!! Senior Member

The more I look at it and think about it, that had to have been an intentional personal vendetta deal. Especially driving over it to pack it down...
  18. shamrock1

shamrock1 Member

I think Casey and his flask were at it again....:rolleyes:
  19. Pickering snow removal

Pickering snow removal Senior Member

Shamrock god you still having me laughing you made me remember casy so help me out is that job a one flasker or a two flasker or did he just black out
  20. fordman

fordman Senior Member

I was thinking the same thing.