1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

You should see him cut grass......

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Humvee27, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

I was driving by this guys house....he must blow all the snow from a 30 by 50 foot area into this pile....then he walked around it with the blower going blowing the rest onto the top....too funny...way too much time:jester: into that one....gotta hand it to him though:drinkup:

100_0470.JPG

100_0469.JPG

2. BREAULT69

BREAULT69 Member

When I was a little kid I coulda built a snow fort outta that thing that would make Donald Trump jelous................. I still kinda want to.

3. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Lol

:drinkup::drinkup:Yep, thats what I was thinking....it was too funny not to take a picture of it though....

4. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

In college we used to pile up snow like this, set a sprinkler on top, run the water for a couple nights, and build a sculpture in the front yard. (usually of a beer mug) :drinkup:

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

When I first got my Honda blower I couldn't wait to try it out so I blew all the snow from my backyard into a pile like that. My neighbors thought I was nuts but my kids had a great time playing on the hill and I had a lot of fun using my new toy xysport

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

I could build a pretty sweet fort with that pile! Maybe he just wants more snow on the yard to get more moisture on the lawn in spring-

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  7. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

My neighbor used to own his own large construciton company, and when he would come home to do his driveway in the JD544 loader, he would take all the snow on the street and make us a pile like this to slide down and "fortify" lol

8. SteveJ

SteveJ Senior Member

Thats too cool. What would be even cooler is making an igloo out of it.:D

9. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I hope his house is properly waterproofed. He might have a 12ft deep pool in his basement in the spring!
    This is great though, I could see myself doing this, haha.

10. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

well he might not have to mow all summer!

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

me too! I used to build forts all the time, Now I am to busy cleaning snow. Sometimes I still want too build them tooxysport

12. 03SuperCrew330

03SuperCrew330 Member

When I had my gas station thats what the little corner of the lot looked like. It took my dad and I about 1 hour with two 14hp machines but we cleared all the snow and stacked it...there was only 2 parking spaces on the lot and thats where the snow went.

13. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

That is funny, someone has alot of time on there hands. Looks like a nice jump though.