1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

You might like this

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Pete7, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Pete7

Pete7 Member

Came home from plowing yesterday and found the snow had done some tree cutting--right in my drive. Kind of sucked walking down to get the chainsaw--although better at the end than if it had kept me from getting out and making payup

tree fell 2 1-3-6 (Small).JPG

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

especially when you are just waiting to get a nice hot shower and then some long over due sleep and then you come home to that thing laying there.
  3. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Just use your blade to push that fugger out of the way until you can deal with it. :D
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

thats what I was just thinking.
  5. Pete7

Pete7 Member

Wow you guys think just the way I do. First I considered pushing it but it was laying pointing at me with the stump up about 3 feet on a higher area and I figured it would bounce up over the plow and into the windshield. Quick calculation of the "lazy factor" and I determiend it was easier to cut it up.

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Beautiful Property

Too bad about the tree, but it looks like you got some beautiful property there! Looks like you're all tucked away there.
  7. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

This is a test someone in your neighborhood doesn't think that your Ford super duty can push it out of the way lol:nod:
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2006
  8. somm

somm Senior Member

lol w/ ECS !!
  9. carsoncity

carsoncity Member

do you have a woodstove, if not sell the firewood. You have to look on the bright side.
  10. Pete7

Pete7 Member

I have a fireplace but it is a cedar. Not supposed to burn those to much oil/sap.