1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

You guys gotta see this!!! ATV loader bucket

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Highpoint, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

2. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

I saw that at EXPO in Louisville this year. Pretty wild.

This is my first time back on Plowsite since last winter. :waving: Kind of a transitional thing, Plowsite/Lawnsite... I'm finishing up with leaves and getting into the snow spirit! :drinkup:
    Since I have my old restored Bush Hog garden tractor (48" homemade Vplow with rubber edge, sweet plow) put into pulling duty now (competition garden tractor pulls) I won't be using it so I might have to put this plow on my Wheel Horse instead. Will probably add wings to it because last year the 48" still had plenty of push in it. Or I may take all the pulling stuff off of the Bush Hog and put the plow on it. But I hate doing that and adding wear to the engine, which is less power down the road. Well maybe just for one more winter ;) :drinkup:
  3. Haden61

Haden61 Member
    from Iowa

loader bucket?????

The joke must be on you, the ATV is used to get soil samples. Maybe I missed your point, I miss any idea where it had any part of being a loader bucket. Hey I could be wrong. Haden61
  4. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

dude did you even look at the web site or are you a dumb dumb?
    theres a front loader on there man moving rocks around.you just looked at the front page i take it cause they don`t show it there.
    but thats okay i`ll let you slide this one time.
  5. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Look closely

Right side of web site, click on "The Ground Hog":D
  6. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Haden, click on the picture of the ATV.

The way that guy rammed the pile of dirt, I'm not so sure an ATV would hold up to the loader. I wonder if they're manufacturer approved?
  7. Haden61

Haden61 Member
    from Iowa

loader bucket

My bad, I see said the blind man. I did just look at the link, your are right to say, how many yard is that bucket?
  8. bgrover

bgrover Member

I loved the "300 lbs. lift capacity"! LOL:D
  9. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

that must do wonders for the fourwheeler components...and I thought putting a plow on the quad would induce more wear. haha
  10. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot Banned
    from MN

hello this is my first time posting here im a LS regular, but....
    the concord company is only like 20 miles from my house. they make all sorts of cool stuff. i did see the atv loader last time i drove by there. pretty sweet i imagine that all sorts of people would like to have one.
  11. landscaper3

landscaper3 Senior Member

I would love to have that for our company! We have 250 to 300 yards of mulch delivered to our shop yearly and some homes take over 40yards and our condos take up to 80yrd! With the skidsteer and this machine on our sportman 500's we could reduce our work load 50% per job, the loader would pay for itself the first year! Thanks for the web site, we are going to contact them to see if theres a discount on purchasing multiple units. We have plowed sidewalks for years with NO damage. We even were gonna demo the snowblower unit for them.