1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

You guys are great!

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by ny65, Jun 9, 2011.

1. ny65

ny65 Member

I would like to thank everyone for helping a newbie like myself get on the right track with refurbishing this old plow. After some deliberation, I decided to keep the old trip springs because replacing them would have put me out of my budget. I now have everything wire wheeled, rust reformed, and first coat of paint. I plan on putting a second coat of safety yellow and then I am going to clearcoat it with a cheap sprayer I bought at harbor freight. I know you guys are pros and take your plows seriously, but mine is for personal use. I am looking at the plow, and the vast area of yellow. I can't help but think I should put something on there. Something funny, witty, scary. I have tried searching the web, but I don't see any plows with something on there. (other than the smiley face) Has anyone seen any funny plows in person or at least pics? Maybe the fact I can't find any is telling me something. Maybe I should just let it be. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know. I will post pics when I am done. Thanks again. You guys are great.
  2. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

here is a couple of things i have seen,,, pacman, shark teeth, well actually a shark mouth....hope this helps
  3. ny65

ny65 Member

Thanks. I had heard of the pac man, but not the shark mouth. My biggest problem is that I have no artistic ability whatsoever. I was hoping to find some sort of a decal that I can just stick on, then clear coat over. It's looking more and more like the smiley face decal. :(