1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

You gotta see this

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Blizzard1980, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Blizzard1980

Blizzard1980 Senior Member

2. B-2 Lawncare

B-2 Lawncare Senior Member

It's got less to do with the pickup and more to do with the week ass tires on that thing.
  3. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

And ****** flooring it while its in 2wd.
  4. Blizzard1980

Blizzard1980 Senior Member

Cant agree with you more. I just found this too hilarious not to share with anybody. I own a Chevy myself but wouldnt say NO to Ford. This truck should be taken away from this driver in video!!!
  5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I think it makes chevy guys look bad that they'd reach this far to put down a Ford. I almost think its staged due to the stupidity.
  6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

You owe me $2.15 for watching that 2:15 minute video.
  7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Put it in 4x4 mode ******! It clearly says 4X4 on the rear upper bed. The front tires are making no effort to turn. Fix your thermo actuator or hubs! Maybe just read instructions on the visor and follow them!
  8. nixray

nixray Senior Member

Like said above truck is fine, a good driver and some ballast and that would be out with out locking in 4x4 Driver is a moron
  9. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

Truck is only in two wheel peel and crap tires too, i would also state that it appears to be packy snow which we all know turns to ice when compacted. So really this truck is stuck on ice in 2 wheel drive, just like most any other truck.

That said i plowed a driveway the other day where a new Land Rover was sitting stuck on flat lever pavement due to the packy snow. He sat there spinning all 4 tires, traction control was kicking in moving the power to different tires and even taking power away from the engine. I had to salt the hell out of the driveway to get him out. It all comes down to tires and driving skill.
  10. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I was wondering why the mall across the street was plowed and almost dry and that Sprint store had 6" of snow in the parking lot. Oh yeah, the guy in the truck is an idiot.