1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Yokohama Geolander A/T-S

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jrodgers, Jan 13, 2011.

1. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

Has anyone ever used or are currently using these tires. Just looking for some feedback on them. I need them for plowing, but would also like to have a decent tire the other 3 months out of the year. The Tire Rack has them for $135 ea, which I though wasnt too bad. They are for my 05 Chevy 2500HD Dmax.
  2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

they are great
  3. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

i run them on the truck in my sig in 285's loadrange d. they are awsome hands down. my other buddy bought the 265's in load range e and loves them as well. i have also seen them on alot of trucks around me to.
  4. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

Oh hey one more thing. Are they loud on dry pavement? Or smooth. Thanks for the replies:waving:
  5. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Decently smooth. I highly recommend.
  6. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

i love em, I had a set on my chevy, 50 thousand miles on them, they are indestructible on gravel roads too...

quiet, good traction. i sell a lot of them to my customers.
  7. doubleedge

doubleedge Member
    from ND

They are really sure footed on my dad's 04 f150; much better than the Firestone Destination AT tires on my 96 f150 and the Cooper Discoverer MS tires on my 04 f250. Granted, there may be differences among the 3 trucks and the wear on each of the tires that could skew the results.
  8. 01lariat

01lariat Member

My second set. They are pretty decent tires.