1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

YJ Mount - Sno-Way

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by palmettobay, Dec 13, 2009.

1. palmettobay

palmettobay Junior Member
    from indiana

Still searching for a:
    3 pin Sno-Way mount to go on a 1988 Wrangler YJ
    new/used or anything I can fabricate to work
    (I have also posted this on the Sno-Way discussion.....sorry if you see it twice)
  2. mikemcp

mikemcp Junior Member
    from Chicago

Had the same problem last year at this time.. This is what I did.

Call Sno-way. They still make the nose piece for that model. Talk to them about exactly what you need, they are very helpful up there..they have engineers that would be more than happy to assist you. They do not make the mount however, so just buy the nose piece. Then I took it to a family friend who does custom fab and showed him the plans.. He had it fabbed up for me in 2 days and it is sweet. My jeep is the best plow in our fleet and its an 88 yj with an older sno way on it. good luck, i can provide pics if you want
  3. palmettobay

palmettobay Junior Member
    from indiana

Thanks buddy....I appreciate the info!

I have found the nose piece like you suggested.

If you have any pics, that would be great.....I have someone who can fabricate the rest, but he would like as many pics as possible.

Please send them to dmmckinnon@att.net if you do not mind.

Thanks again & Happy Holidays!

Donny M.