1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Yet more farmboy ingenuity farm built blower for loading trucks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SNOWLORD, Dec 5, 2011.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I dont own this but a friend of mine built it several years ago I have been around it several times and never thought to take a pic but it has loaded thousands of loads of snow over the years I believe it started life as a uni. Thouhgt you might like to see it.
  2. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

Nice.... Does he take that to Rochester or just Elgin and Plainview. Does Jech own the blower too?
  3. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Looks like an old Haybine.

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think it's an old uni also.
  5. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

If it makes money, can't pick on it. Would be cool to see it run.

Has it been in FarmShow? :)
  6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I've seen a similar unit around here, paint it green and it will run better. ;)
  7. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

That's just plain blasphemy. :eek: :nono:
  8. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Thats a nice unit !
  9. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

Nice, thats neat, i also wouldn't mind seeing that thing run
  10. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

That is a Uni for sure. My uncle used to pride himself as having the biggest Uni collection in Ontario. He has sold most of it off now and just kept one with a combine attachment. That thing looks like it load a lot of snow in a hurry.