1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Yet another Timbren Question!

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by slowpoke, Nov 27, 2003.

1. slowpoke

slowpoke Member

Hi All,

I need your advise. I've got a 2003 Quad Cab 2500 HD, Hemi, Plow & Trailer packages. 8' Western Pro. I just measured the drop at 1 1/2 inches at the front bumper. 1" or so at the front wheel well.

I'm adding a Daniels 90" pull plow in a week or so. That will take care of the ballast. In your opinion(s) should I add Timbrens to the Front? Front and Rear? or Leave It Stock?

How will the Timbren's affect the ride quality. This is my everyday driver.

2. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

i cant say for the full size dodge.. but after i put timbrens on my S-10 plow truck, my daily driver... now it rides like a po-go stick.

:redbounce ::confused:
  3. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

Vector, do you have underhood hydraulics? Can you e-mail me a few pics of them if you do? phoenix827@yahoo.com
  4. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

there not got effect the ride youll have enough ballest timbrens only work when theres a load on the front or rear if you have them there.
  5. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

no sorry, my meyer is an E-47
  6. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

Ok, I FINALLY got it figured out. Thanx anyways!