1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Yes.. Another Sub 4 hire " Illinois"

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Banger, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Banger

Banger Member

I'm looking for a honest company to work for this season. 1099.

Not looking to work for a new outfit or a hot headed, loose cannon. I'm only willing to work for a well organized, drama & excuse free, professional company.

I have to offer:

20+ Years of commercial experience.
    Newer Truck & equipment with spreader.
    Valid DL.
    Fully insured w/ Commercial coverage.
    Available 24-7 including holidays.
    Response time within the hour.
    Ability to manage accounts alone.
    100% Reliable
    100% Dedicated
    Drug & Drama Free.

I can service any of these towns but not limited to.....

Naperville, Warrenville, Lisle, Downers Grove, Westmont, Darien, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Country Club Hills, Hinsdale, Burr Ridge, Lagrange.

Also.. Lombard, Villa Park, Elmhurst, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, West Chicago, Glendale Hgts, Roselle.

If your hirning... Please dont post here, Just send me a email with your contact info and I will call you when I get it. I just dont like to post my personal info online or have someone hijack my thread.

Tom A.
    Westmont IL
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  2. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

i might have one lot in the Aurora area if that could help you out sorry not full time work
  3. Banger

Banger Member