1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Yep,....... another E-47 junker

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by roblandscape, Nov 15, 2003.

1. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

I am having problems with my E-47, when I press the touchpad to turn the plow left, it goes right? When I prees it to go right it goes right, ...........??

Also plow leaks down, by replacing the c-valve and solenoid will this stop my plow from leaking down............................Thanks
  2. vector6

vector6 Senior Member

wire shorted in the touch pad ..mabey ?

can you test it with a multimeter ?
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2003

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

replade the valve and selonoid

shoul take care of it

4. roblandscape

from Phila

Replaced the c-valve and solenoid............ Still leaks down:angry:
  5. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

i had the same problems with the left right thing it was a bad ground check that.how fast dous your plow drop when you hit the button if it drops like a guiliteen than its to fast for meyers they are supposed to drop slow otherwise they blow out the rubber o ring in the piston.check thatthats the one thing that sucks is their made not to drop fast unlike fischer and western.
    good luck hope you fix it.
    also unplug the plow then plug it back in push and wiggle real hard

6. roblandscape

from Phila

replaced all the solenoids and valves fixed the angeling problem but the plow still leeks done slowly, I think I am going to take the piston out and check the cup:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :angry:
  7. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

yep your problem is probably that o ring im talkin about good luck dont be mad just look at it and laugh youll live longer.

theres an old saying my drill seargent said to me that made me laugh but it stuck with me for some reason and i think it applies here and also on plow site.

you have to be at least 10% smarter than the equipment your working with.lol:D
  8. Jeffro

Jeffro Member

leak down and left/right is two different problems,,,,read the trouble shooting guide and do as it says.....i'm sure it will fix it ....

just had the left / right valve problem....c-valve fixed it.

it's minor, keep trouble shooting