1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Yellow Light Mount on a 1999 Jeep TJ Sport

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by surge, Dec 20, 2011.

1. surge

surge Junior Member

Started a new thread just as a suggested way for mounting a flashing Yellow Light on a mount for a Jeep with a soft top. This was the only convertable I could find that would also plow snow on my long driveway and it works very well. I put a 36 inch threaded bolt through the rear tail light antenna mount and bolted a make shift metal stand to the top. I wound the coiled flashing light cord around the pole after adding an 8 ft. auxillary 12v socket plug to the end. Fed it through the back window zipper at the bottom. Works well ! Now I just need snow in Nebraska ! ussmileyflag
  2. surge

surge Junior Member

Pics continued.

Here are the pics....
  3. surge

surge Junior Member

2nd picture... one at time I guess

See latest post under the next under thread on Just some pics.. all pictures there... Can't seem to get pictures reloaded in this thread....
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  4. surge

surge Junior Member

new view of mount

New view of mount
  5. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

AAaaaa no pick
  6. surge

surge Junior Member

New Picture

New Picture....

IMG_3848 next new.jpg
  7. surge

surge Junior Member

Had to rename pictures to post... sorry !

Renamed picture files....:dizzy:

IMG_3842 New.jpg

IMG_3843 new.jpg

IMG_3845 new.jpg

IMG_3847 new.jpg

IMG_3849 new.jpg