1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Yeah, I'm a jerk

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 1olddogtwo, Feb 7, 2014.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

You really got to much time on your hands pat. Lol
  3. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

at least it wasn't some ones pet dog
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

No it was someone's kitty poor kitty
  5. NThill93

NThill93 Member

wouldve been better if it was an open cab
  6. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Payback is a ***** , keep on your toes.

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

Nice to see you can still keep it light hearted. I could take a page out of your book.
  8. 1olddogtwo

That was payback, the event before he unhooked my MVP3 when I was running the skid. He was running late so I jumped in the machine and was clearing out the main entry. He disconnected the plow and parked in front of me so I had to back up...,.yeah, he got me, I thought the plow broke off for a split second.

We have a good group of guys, many of us been plowing together 10 plus years on the same lots.
  9. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

Now that's funny! It's always good to see other people having fun while there plowing.
  10. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

That's awesome. Beings that I work FT for the fire dept, we are always screwing with eachother, all in good fun haha.

The unhooking the plow... Now that's funny. I too would've sh!t myself for a second wondering what happened lol.
  11. 1olddogtwo

3-4 years ago, I had just refueled two loaders and a skid, ran into mall for lunch and a number two. Came out 20 mins later and was like WTF is this pile doing here. Walked around it looking for my truck..... yes it was encompassed in a circle of snow 6 feet high. The guys took off to the front side on top of it......had to climb over and work the truck out, 15 mins later, after turning off the A/C and resetting the radio to English stations I had a good hard laugh.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  12. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

haha I wish I could work for you guys. Now thats some funny ****.
  13. 1olddogtwo

I got a good funny one that still has my buddy scratching his head. Kind of long, post it later.
  14. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

That's awesome!
  15. DuramaxLML-42

DuramaxLML-42 Senior Member

Oh Pat why don't you tell them how every time i get out of my truck for 5 minutes to talk to someone or check something on the equipment you find a huge mound of snow to leave for me by both sides of my truck. LOL
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  16. 1olddogtwo

2008, buddy at regular job buys brand new turbo diesel. He was talking crap for weeks while the truck was order about how big and big it was going to be. It got to the point where it was sad, I humbled myself the entire time, playing dumb about the new emission crap.

Well the truck finally gets delivered, it was a nice truck, got to say that.

The first day he was talking some my crap, I decided to add fuel to the fire. I started by adding a couple gallons of diesel to his tank everyday for about a week. He wouldn't shut about how great the fuel mileage was and so forth.

After doing this for two weeks, I told him the gauge must be broke cause no way could he have driven 800 miles and the it still read full. He made a apointment with dodge, told them something is wrong with the truck, its running great, just not using fuel.

They check the truck, call him to come pick it up, its fixed. He asked what's wrong and they tell him nothing, the tank is full.

Well I do this for another two weeks and now he's freaking out and still talking big SH!t, nobody believes his story. The truck has been back to the dealer for the 2nd time during this period for same issue.

I leave for out of town, call him a few days later about something else and slowly work my way to "how's the truck running"? He tells me the gauge won't stop moving and its back at dodge and their telling him everything checks out fine......I never told him what I had done either. He left the company a few months later, all told it was the best 100 gals I ever wasted!
  17. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

LOl wanna do that to my rig please? :laughing:
  18. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

That's some funny ****! I'm DEFINITELY going to remember that one about disconnecting someone's plow from their truck when they're not paying attention, that's priceless!!
  19. MR. Elite

MR. Elite Senior Member
    from E Town

HAHAHAH Only U Pat!!
    Only U… This is way 2 funny!!! 1st the vid, then the fuel!! Ur good.. I'm gonna have 2 watch it when ur around.. LMAO
  20. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Bahahahaha poor guy! I'm the nice guy on site that helps when the skids get stuck in deep snow, maybe I'll try that next time I'm with one lol