1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

YAY!!! Spring is close

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Well, I am bout done with the snow. Supposed to be in the 50's here thursday. Cant wait to fire up the lawn equipment

2. StathemLawncare

StathemLawncare Member

Same here in missouri.Just put the plows up and got lawnmowers out and started going through them for things to fix. Going to do some spring cleanups next week if the weather guys are right about the 50's and low 60's.

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I wanna start clean-ups soon, but the ground will be way too saturated for a while to begin the clean-ups. Then of course we all get to deal with the lovely spring rainy season:gunsfiring:

4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Two words.

lawn site:waving:

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I know, I know. I am on lawn site too, just dont surf it very much. Certain things just bother me on that site.

6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I hear ya,
    "Certain things just bother me on that site"
    Me too.

7. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

What do you register under lawn site as?
    mike

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Me, I just use the same name that is on here

9. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

YAY!! Spring is CLOSE

YA! your Right! here in the Northest WE just got Done Plowing late last Night & Today even Cloudy the Snows Melting real Good w/ Water running every where! the Suns Getting Higher & once the Nights don*t Freeze in a couple of Weeks the Snow will be Gone & Mud Season--I know I have some Sod to Repair & racking a few spots of Gravel back into the Driveway here & there & I will Buy a New small Push Mower this Spring--just in Case?--as Mine is getting Old & well You never know? I*M all Set in all the other Depts! so Bring ON the SPRING! Ole Tower