1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Jan 31, 2011.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I'm gonna say nay. Depends what type of lot I guess but I'd rather have wings; more versatile.

3. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

NAY. Its called evolution. They made plows power angle for a reason, They are more productive that way. Doing a parking lot with an 8 ft pusher is not my idea of a good time.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I am saying nay aswell. It does not trip.

5. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i think its a [​IMG] not even a trip design to keep it upright or trip correctly if it needs to trip.

6. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

I saw that on ebay to and was like yeah right.

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Nay nay nay!

8. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

Nay, x2 on the no trip

9. The PuSher MaN

The PuSher MaN Senior Member

Nay in addition to what everyone else has said the blade only looks like it is 18" high

10. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

No trip, no way = BIG NAY

11. toyotaplow

toyotaplow Member

seems to me it would be a lot easier to put box sides on your plow, still trips, still angles but works as a pusher as well. we have 2 9' fisher minute mounts with box sides and they work great.