1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by shaunnshelly, Oct 1, 2010.

1. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

New plow installed about month ago..

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Very nice set-up. Fisher makes a good product, good luck with it.:drinkup:
  3. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Very NICE!!!!! I should have bought a V lol
  4. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

wish i had to money to get a new stainless, hopefully this fall after i get my new truck i will have the same bladeon it!
  5. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I love my extremes... I hate buying cutting edges for them but I love the plow!...good luck with it!
  6. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

You'll love the stainless. A buddy of mine has the same plow on his work truck. He has nothing to say but good things about it. He has run both Boss and Western in the past.
  7. vt properties

vt properties Senior Member
    from vermont

how much more is the stainless then the poly. and the plow is very sharp looking..you will be very productuve with it
  8. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Nice Setup.
  9. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Nice! keep it sprayed down with Fluid Film and it will stay that nice. Mine is going on its 5 season and still looks almost new minus the sticker's almost gone.