1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Xtreme v plow on 02 2500HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by campkd6, Oct 31, 2009.

1. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Just got finished installing my new Fisher. Upgraded the truck this year and bought my first new plow. Going to be strange not using a conventional Western. New plow is 8.5 SS
    Xtreme Vee with back drag edges and Fisher rubber flap kit. Might order the wings after I plow with it to see if I need them. Old plow was 8' pro with wings and edges from Jerre it was 10' 3" wide so new blade seem small. Get some more pics and video later Got to take the kids Trick-or-Treating.

2. TwoBrosLawn

TwoBrosLawn Member
    from 53223

V plows are amazing good luck this year
  3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks good now go make some money. Let it SNOW
  4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Good luck with the XV
  5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!!!

Reminds me of my old one!!
  6. Eshapes

Eshapes Junior Member
    from NC

Great looking set up.

I am heading up to see Jerre to install my 1st plow on my 2500hd duramax.
  7. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Nice setup, congrats on the new plow
  8. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

that is the perfect setup if only it was a ford
  9. M&M

M&M Senior Member

Did you steal my truck??? I have that exact same setup minus the light bar and step rail. I have a full season under my belt with that setup and I actually enjoyed plowing last year. Check out the link and see what I upgraded from on page 2. Quite the difference.

Good luck with it and don't worry about any of that cutting edge wear bs. The xtreme-v is awesome.