1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

xtreme v down and out.......

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Mid-Ohio Scaper, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

Yeah, I got a huge problem with my XV................. NO SNOW TO PUSH!!!!!!! :laughing::laughing:
    I need some snow before I lose it!

2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Our Fishers have been used once this half of the year..in October..they've been sitting in the garage for months

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Don't even get me started...........

4. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

I have high hopes for the month of January. I guess the upside is my trucks are in tip top shape, it's to the point where i'm knocking dings out of the center caps just to have something to do:mad:

5. RepoMan207

from Maine

I was looking at a video today, that I had taken 2 years ago on Jan. 18th.....there was about 3' of snow on each side of a long drive that I do...I got a quick shot of adrenaline. That is until I looked out the window; no sign of snow, and the temp was 49°.....urghhhhh! The temps are going back down to just above 0° tonight with a possible 1"-3" on Saturday....and you gussed it, followed up by rain towards the end. BS........Fing BS!

I hope your right about January Buster...even though it doesn't effect my wallet, I want some snow to play in.

6. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

You could always to go the ski slopes and play with their snow:laughing:

7. RepoMan207

from Maine

Yeah, right. While I'm there I might load up one of their snow machines........

8. 2006Sierra1500

Its snowing/sleeting...doesn't look like enough to put the plows on the trucks

9. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I don't run Fishers but can I get in on the:cry:

10. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

Get in on it brothers and sisters.... To this day, still no snow to plow. :mad:

11. 2006Sierra1500

Got a dusting last night...gonna start actually praying for snow more than 3 times a day.