1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

XPress Mount does not want to dismount again?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jkski, Feb 27, 2011.

1. jkski

jkski Member

A few weeks ago I had an issue where my XPress mount did not want to release from the truck and the dealer replaced the valve which controls this feature and all was well......until yesterday. I went to dismount the plow and the same thing occurred, so it is heading back to the dealer again, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem? Any idea why is happens? The dealer stated that this particular valve is simply for the dismount function and has no other purpose, and the plow has only been off the truck a few times since the last one was replaced, so I am wondering if there is something else causing the issue. Could another valve in the block that is "going bad" have an effect on this one?
    Thanks in advance.

2. jkski

jkski Member

Quick update for anyone else that may have this issue. Dealer replaced valve and stated that they had only cleaned it last time (all warranty work). So, hopefully this resolves the issue for good.