1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Xmas Tree Hunting With Kommunist Kat

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by KingofObsolete, Dec 9, 2006.

1. KingofObsolete

KingofObsolete Senior Member

it is that time of the year to do the xmas tree thing. so we hook up the old wooden sliegh and headed out to find a tree. we took KOMMUNIST KAT because he had a blade and could plow the extra deep snow. it was a couple of hours of fun, lol.

thansk

xmas tree hunting with kommunist kat dec 9 2006 002.jpg

2. KingofObsolete

when we are pulling the sleigh we only want to shave the snow enough so the sleighs don't hang up. here is us coming back on a bush trail and only shaveing some snow.

thansk

xmas tree hunting with kommunist kat dec 9 2006 005.jpg

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Don't he look happy in the rumble seat.

4. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

I do not see a safety belt on that child?

Down here it would be a $200 fine, and a call to child protective services.

ahhh freedom must be nice up there. :)

Chris

5. KingofObsolete

yes the joys of the great white north, we even drag the kids around behind the cats too. even go up town for coffee too that way. as for happy we give them hot chocolate to cheer them up, LOL

thansk

bad bssiness out for some fun nov 21 2006 003.jpg

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

well...i know where im moving to if winters don't improve around here!

7. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

i use to go up to God's Lake every year in june except the past two years. I love it up there. How cold is the average winter temps. It seemed like to me in June the days were prob 65 and nights prob 35. Fairenheight.

8. KingofObsolete

thansk guys, it has not been that cold for the last 2 winters, no -53C anymore, LOl
    it has been -30C at night and warming up to -20C during the days. summer will be here soon and then back to the long days and excellent fishing.

sorry to hear you have not been up, come this year to the KINGDOM instead.

thansk

9. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

yeh we went up for the fishing. How far are you from there. Do you have good fishing close?