1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Xls

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ratherbfishin, Sep 8, 2013.

1. ratherbfishin

ratherbfishin Senior Member

I just picked up my 2013 3500hd. Thinking about the XLS. I presently have a "V" on my 2500hd and like it a lot. Are the XLS all that??? Pros and cons please from XLS owners!

2. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

If you do a lot of commercial lots you'll be simple amazed at the production rates. There is no comparison! And I don't even own one. I've had a blizzard 810 since 2006, it's made me a rich man! Ratings - #1- xls type plow #2- v plow #3- straight blade with wings #4- straight blade

3. TJSNOW

TJSNOW Senior Member

Very productive plow....Won't be sorry if you purchase one....payup....:drinkup:

4. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

i just got myself one and i cant wait to try it out

5. leigh

from CT

If you don't mind me asking, what did it cost you? I need two new xls's to replace my 810 and to install on a new 2013 chevy 3500.Thanks

6. ratherbfishin

ratherbfishin Senior Member

I am getting quotes around $6200.00....good,bad or indifferent???

7. leigh

from CT

Don't know, haven't seen any mention of pricing except for the list price 8k +! I paid 5300 for my 810 in 2006. So 6200 doesn't sound all that bad.

8. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

got it off craigslist for $4300 1 year old