1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

XLS reversed funtion

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mzgloves20, Oct 6, 2012.

1. mzgloves20

mzgloves20 Member

I have a new Fisher xls. When I hit the wing retract button, they come out-to go out I have to hit retract. Any advice on what could be wrong? It's not been on the road ever so I was a lil hesitant to start yanking wires. I hope the warranty will cover the issue.
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Take it back to the dealer. Or they hooked up the hydros wrong.
  3. mzgloves20

mzgloves20 Member

Ya, it was truck shipped to me from an out of state dealer...I'm gna have to see who is local
  4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Take it to any dealen. They have to look at and fix it since it is under warranty. I got mkne shipped from 4qte.com and my local dealer was pissed. But I saved 2600 total on two plows. The mark up is crazy. Not happy with me but we have to find a good deal with the way snowplowing pricings are heading.
  5. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

yea, but being installed wrong is not covered by Fisher's warranty. the local dealer you take it to to straighten someone else's mistake deserves to be paid for his time.
  6. JT SNOW

JT SNOW Member

Ding, Ding, Ding......We have a winner......I agree a 100%

To the OP....Did you put the Plow together or was it shipped together?????
  7. mzgloves20

mzgloves20 Member

It was shipped together... lol... my family owns a 4 franchise motorcycle and atv dealership. We know all about warranty work...lol..

I was interested to see if anyone else had a similar issue.

You sound like a good level headed customer. Let me know if you need an atv or mule or something to plow with...lol