1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

XLS Prices

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by LawnProLandscapes, Jan 12, 2010.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

went to my closest fisher dealer today to get a quote on an xls installed and they want $6700 for it installed, and want $3100 for a fisher speedcaster 2 installed, not sure what mount/controller that included. i feel its kind of high but just want to see what folks in other areas are paying. i can get it for about 2 grand cheaper ordering through Central Parts but id rather give the business to my local dealer and since they are going to be my parts guys i dont want to piss em off by not giving them the business and have em screw me over in the future..

thanks

2. Make sure you figure in the shipping from CPW. 2K is a big difference. I would certainly consider it. The XLS here in New England goes for around 6K installed

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  3. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

speedcaster 2??

its minute mount 2

4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

$6450 Installed and out the door....I know places like CPW and Tim Wallace are cheaper..Bye the time you pay shipping and install is it really that much cheaper...

5. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

Speescaster 2 is a two stage spreader.

6. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

called western dealer today for shats and giggles and they only want 5900 for wideout installed, and they willl remove boss mount and wiring free of charge, sure is pretty pursuading. 800 bucks cheaper on a plow that has a higher msrp. didnt get a price quote of pro flo 2 yet though but imagine that price will be better as well .

if i order from cpw shipping will be less than 400 and i will do install myself in that case,

7. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

$4600 out the door, just the plow. $5800 or so with everything to install it on your own (mounts, wiring, Fish Stick). $6100 installed truck and plow side.

8. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I would press the local guy for a better price. The odds are very good that you will be in for warranty work in the next two years.

9. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Wow that is cheap. Messer wanted $4500 installed for a SD 7.6 on my truck HA!

10. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

:laughing::laughing: You aint ah shitin!

Yes, but Messer only wants $3900 for a new Poly Caster all installed except for the straps! It's pathetic that one would think that's a good price, but it is. :rolleyes: