1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

XL Plow markers

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by gottaluvplows, Jan 7, 2010.

1. gottaluvplows

gottaluvplows Senior Member

I need some BIG/ XL Plow markers for my Boss V Plow If you haven't sat in the GMC Kodiak It sits up SOoooo High with the plow down i cant even see it!:dizzy: Even With the plow up i can barely tell. So i need some tall orange markers does anyone know where i can get/order a pair??
    I cant even Believe Weingarz doesnt even supply them only the little 1 ft ones(the short ones)
    I think some markers would be helpful especially when im :drinkup: lol jk jk jk jk jk

2_480x360.jpg

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

A&W towing has them. They even have the stud mounts for plows like yours. Avaliable in 28 or 36 inch.

4. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

iv got 48in from off road store

5. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Tractor supply has them too.

6. gottaluvplows

gottaluvplows Senior Member

Laughing my @$$ off! :laughing: I do have a boss i sold that plow and got a boss! That was a Fisher or snowdogg (i think) that came with the truck.....i should have put a more recent pic up there but we have like 6in of snow out so im plowin' with a plow i can barely see! so i got those skinny driveway markers on for now (zip-tied) Not the best but works for the moment!

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!
    Just ordered some of the really tall ones!