1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Xblade ?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by IA Farmer, Oct 16, 2006.

1. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

I have found a two year old 8 ft x blade that was a demo and still comes with the 2 year warranty what is this plow worth?

2. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

What's included with the sale? What condition is the "demo" unit in? Is it a stainless steel or powdercoated model? All of these factors will effect the value of the plow. If it's a stainless model in very good condition and comes complete with the truckside wiring/controller/vehicle mount, I'd say between $3,000-$3,500 (w/o install & taxes).

3. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Thank You it is stainless and comes with everything needed and comes with the factory 2 year warranty, I am actually buying a pair one is 1 year old and the other is two years old and I am getting the pair for $5,000 it sounded fair to me.

Thanks Kenny

4. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

$5000 for the pair is a damn good price as long as they're in good shape.

5. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Yeah, $5,000 for both is definitely fair. Nice job!