1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Xblade problem

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Orangelandscape, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Orangelandscape

Orangelandscape Junior Member

Im having trouble with my xblade. First the lift cylinder went and this plow is only a year old. And now I noticed the flops back and forth quite a bit the cylinders don't hold it in place. It goes back and fourth a good two feet I can move it freely with my hands. Does anyone know what the issue is here? Also the fluid reservoir is starting to rot at the top and seep fluid. This plow is the 3 plug setup.

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Take it to the dealer. They have a 2 year warranty.

3. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

If you can move the blade back and forth there is air trapped in the system.

4. Orangelandscape

Orangelandscape Junior Member

I purchased it second hand the guy literally plowed one storm with it before me I noticed the breather was all clogged up I bought a new one I'll try that hopefully that's the problem