1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

XBLADE kickstand

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by IronSide, Mar 14, 2011.

1. IronSide

IronSide Junior Member

Looking for a kickstand for my XBLADE. Father in law hooked up and drove away with the kickstand down. :realmad: Bent it all to hell. No luck on Ebay, and the dealer wants >$100 for it. NEbody gots?

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Try checking craigs, might beable to find something.
  3. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Central Parts Warehouse lists them for less than the dealer - I think under $65.
  4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Ive never paid more then 60 ur dealer is a joke!
  5. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

List is $49.37,sounds like a healthy mark uppayup
  6. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

I'd go with the $100 dealer price and have the father in law pay for it :laughing:
  7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Did that a couple times. First time I bought a new one, around $60 I think. Second time I cut in half and welded it back together.
  8. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

1st, going from memory for price, 2nd, CPW is the largest Fisher parts supplier in the country and a site sponsor - bottom row next to Western in the header- def not a joke.
  9. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

If just the stand is needed ("Fisher Jack") then CPW has them - $44.88, Part# 27462

Shipping to my neck of the woods is $16 ground UPS.
  10. cuttinscott

cuttinscott Junior Member

Fisher 27464 Has a List Price of $49.37 and a Dealer Net of $ alot less