1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

xblade is fighting me

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nor'easter1, Jan 21, 2011.

1. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 Senior Member

I posted last week in reference to my 8'6' 08 straight xblade issue. every now and again when I go from straight to angle left the plow goes hard and the motor does not stop running. My temp cure is to shut off the truck restart it and it works again for ? even when it does not lock out when angling to the Right perfect quit no issue. Angling left seems to always be a bang when I let off the joy stick. really need some advice we are getting way to many storms to send it to the shop. I will buy any part, new controller anything to ease the mind of when is it going to crap out. Some one in this forum knows the solution you always do.
  2. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 Senior Member

Here is the answer. Roger from Fisher called me within two hours of an email. Problem was controller and he explained it like he was telling my six year old. This is why I have run Fisher for 19 years and will never change. Besides the best snow fighting equipment money can buy they back it up with an engineer. A big thank you to Fisher their is no other competition!
  3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

What was the explanation incase someone has a similar situation?