1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

xblade bracing

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by durafish, Aug 28, 2013.

1. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Anybody have a a xblade bracing. I can get the ss skin cheap and have everything but the bracing. Its a odd request but maybe someone has a rotted steel xblade???
    thanks

2. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

27538 - (#77)
    BLADE FRAME - 8’ X

28396 - (#77)
    BLADE FRAME - 8.5’ X

27539 - (#77)
    BLADE FRAME - 9’ X

Those are the part numbers.

3. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Seeing as they are only offered in Poly & Stainless.......................................I highly doubt that you will find just a skeleton. You would likely have more luck selling the skin that you have.

4. durafish

from 02919

They do make steel ones.

5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

ill look around i know a few people that have 2 but the might need alittle work ill see if they still have them

6. durafish

from 02919

Please do a little work is fine as long as its not really bent or beat.

7. Big Dog D

Stainless steel. To the best of my knowledge they were never offered in anything else other than the SS & Poly.

8. durafish

from 02919

9. durafish

from 02919

If anyone has one or knows someone let me know asap please.

10. Big Dog D

I never recalled seeing anything that led me to believe that they produced them being made in carbon steel. I stand corrected.

11. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

I think it was only a short period of time before they converted to poly. I've never seen one "in the wild". Have to agree 'Fish, you're more likely going to be able to sell the SS skin to someone with a poly who wants to upgrade...

12. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Ive had several mild steel x blades. And I would rather have my polly blade then the stainless I like it better.