1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

x springs

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by bert, Dec 4, 2002.

1. bert

bert Member

just installed my x springs piece of cake did it in 1 hour :drinkup: :drinkup:

2. J.R. LAWN & LANDSCAPE

J.R. LAWN & LANDSCAPE Junior Member

I was looking into getting these for my 00 F250. How do you like them ? what did they cost you?

jim

3. bert

bert Member

I paid 285.00 I put them on a brand new 2002 f350 the dealer delivered my truck and I put them on before I drove it so I cant compare the ride diff but it raised the truck bout an inch it sits level now to mount my western uni cya:waving:

4. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Took me longer than an hour:mad:

But well worth it. Ride is alot better in my Excursion, except for the fact that ass end feels real lose and I have the lowrider look in the rear:)

On a pickup I think they would be fantastic. On my excursion I need to an add a leaf and rear sway bar (Bastards at Ford build a 46k!!! truck and can't add on sway bar like they do for the pickups:realmad: )

Howard