1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

X-Mas Gift!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DAMSLandscaping, Dec 26, 2006.

1. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

My girlfriend got me clear corner and clear clearance lights! 1000x better than the amber corners, i want to upgrade to the euro headlights too.. My birthdays in january so we'll see what happens!

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Boy, she just loves you, huh? If I remember right, you got the new front grille last year.....can I borrow her for a few days? My truck needs a few things....;) Looks good!:D
  3. S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service

S & A Landscaping & Plowing Service Senior Member

Happy Bday

Tell you girlfriend to get you some snow for your b-day...We all need it...Nice looking ford there
  4. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

haha yea she did get the grille too. She takes good care of me. She also got me Sirius Satellite Radio! Shes perfect, even shovels for me when it snows! What more could i ask for? :D
  5. iakentdoz

iakentdoz Senior Member

Nice truck and a lucky man, sounds like she is a keeper.
  6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

That is why she is a girlfriend, wait until the new title WIFE LOL

Truck looks great, do you need colored bulbs behind the clear lens?