1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

X Blade

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowplowjay, Aug 26, 2002.

1. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

anyone have information on this wild and crazy looking blade. I saw one out in front of a local dealer today and did a double take. When i saw the silve blade i thought it was strange then i looked again and drove in and took a look around it looks very interesting. i just emailed fisher for information. I want one
  2. TurfPlus

TurfPlus Senior Member

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

i was a little disapointed with the silver color but that thing sure would plow a lot of snow at the golf course that i work on the maintenance crew at. Its too bad the cummins we just bought has a regular 8' fisher on it cause that sure would be a nice plow to flaunt around for all the rest of the departments in the city to see (municipal course) ;)
  4. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Just saw one of the X blades up close at my Ford dealer. Looks like a nice setup but I just ordered a Fisher V plow two weeks ago. Oh well.:rolleyes: