1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

x -blade poly anyone have one?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by sno commander, Dec 19, 2007.

1. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

hey all im looking for a plow for my new truck. I called the local fisher dealer and with a dodge 2500 quad cab short bed diesel, i can only put a 7-6 hd or a 8 ft x blade poly. i am really leaning towards the poly x blade. Anyone have one of these, if so how are they holding up.
    Any input would be appreciated thanks:dizzy:
  2. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

3. Ryno

Ryno Junior Member

I tried to get a 8.5' poly, but they are not making half sizes. So I had to go with the 8.5'HD. I have a 9' stainless X-Blade on my F550 though, and it is a great plow. The poly should be as good or maybe better. Good luck.
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

They're a knock off on the snoway trip edge space frame, so they should hold up very well.
  5. snow7899

snow7899 Senior Member

I have a 01 quad cab CTD with a 8' SS X blade. Best plow I have had. I have not had any problem with the extra weight. I plan to sell at the end of the season for 8.5 extreme V. Good luck.