1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

x blade MM2 wont do anything

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by camaro 77, Jan 3, 2010.

1. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

the plow is stuck down wont lift or angle the soloineid just clicks any help would be great thanks

2. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

if you are close to lawrence-andover i can check it with my controller 1st , mine did it a month ago and i took my controller apart and thats what it was

3. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

the controller inside the truck

4. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

yes. , drove me crazy for an hour trying to figure out and it was just the controller

5. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

Did you jump the solenoid? To see if the motor runs? If the solenoid clicks then it should not be a fuse.. If the motor runs when you jump the solenoid.. and the solenoid clicks when you try plow function.. then the solenoid is N/G.. If you are stuck somewhere.. you can have the plow function in the up position and jump the solenoid to run the motor to raise the plow... or just wack a bank and rechain..

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  6. stillen

stillen Senior Member

Mine did the same thing first time out this season.... i took a hammer and gave the motor a few taps and all was fine......

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  7. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

+1 on Take a Hammer to it..LOL (well all else fails nothing to lose) I think camaro has been out a few times this year.. So more than likely it hasn't been sitting..

8. camaro 77

camaro 77 Senior Member
    from ma

thanks guys it was my fault when I replaced my pump seal I should have cleaned up my motor connections better they where dirty cleaned them up and it seem good I finished up with no problems thanks again

9. stillen

stillen Senior Member

i love easy fixes........