1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

www.plowsite.com - INTERNATIONAL

Discussion in 'Networking' started by VALENTIN, Jan 9, 2006.

1. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

Let's make www.plowsite.com a international comunity!

so: plowmans around the globe .... LETS MAKE A INTERNATIONAL NETWORK!!!

HELLO: I'M VALENTIN FROM BUCHAREST, ROMANIA!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Hi, Valentin. PS is already pretty international. There are several here from Canada. There have been some from, at least, Germany, Norway and Sweden.

3. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Like Mick said, it's pretty much International now. Valentin, how did you find Plowsite? Surfing the net or did Meyer tell you about it?

Buck

4. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

I know that MICK, :salute: but ... I'm trying to see how small its the WORLD!!!!! :waving:

5. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

Hello again Buck,

So ... I find the plowsite.com surfing for some parts and solutions! ........I was looking to fix a spreader issue (salt flow).....

.....I was very surprised to find a great plowing business community .... here we dont even have a Snow Control Associoation .......

...i'm very happy that I become somehow with your permission .... part of this community.....

Valentin

6. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Permission???? No permission needed to join here and be a part of our community:D . Glad you found us, it's always cool to see how the plow business works in other countries. I better run, I hear my 2 year old waking up...I'm Mr. Mom on Mondays, get to spend all day with my two boys!

Buck

7. VALENTIN

VALENTIN Member

Ok Buck! Run ...