1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTT Weatherguard black diamond plate Saddle Box.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Oct 20, 2008.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Alright Here's the deal, the box I have is unnecessarily big and I don't come close to filling it and it's taking up valuable bed space lol. I'm looking to trade for a smaller WEATHER GUARD saddle box, black diamond plate only. I have pics I can post let me know if you want them. Will not sell outright only taking trades. Not really a pending issue but would like to get something done eventually.

2. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

r you sure you don't want to sell it outright ?

3. WilliamOak

possibly, if I get the right offer...

4. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

What's the right offer? I'm in the market.........

5. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

what is your magic number sir ?

6. WilliamOak

I dont know guy's! Offer what you think it's worth.
    it's 6 months old if i remember right.

lol I'm not trying to play stubborn seller I just don't really need to sell it.

7. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

Hows $250 sound

8. WilliamOak

Sorry for the delay, I took it out for fall and will put it back in once the sides on the truck come off. I'm gonna hold on to it for now. If that changes you guys will be the first to know.