1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTT Utramount and harness for Unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dove33, Oct 25, 2011.

1. dove33

dove33 Junior Member
    from SEPA

I have an utramount and wiring harness for a 94-02 dodge 2500-3500. Looking to possibly trade for a unimount for the same truck . I would also like to find a unimount MVP harness. Located in SE PA.

2. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

I have a uni mount mount with hardware and a 3 plug setup for a 94-02... make an offer

3. dove33

dove33 Junior Member
    from SEPA

I am new to Western, I usually run a Boss. Does the three pin work for the MVP ? If so would you be interested in a trade or are you lookin for $ ? Thanks

4. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

i have a unimount truck side id be wiling to trade ya...dont have MVP wiring thou

5. dove33

dove33 Junior Member
    from SEPA

If I can find the harness for an MVP you got a deal. Thanks

6. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

I am not sure what the MVP harness is, but my unimount is a 3 plug set up. What do you have to trade?

7. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

let me know asap, cuz depending on that is if i sell my converison or not

8. dove33

dove33 Junior Member
    from SEPA

fatboyNJ I will let you know as soon as I find MVP wiring. Don't let me hold you up though. I have a harness just don't know if it is the right one. Thanks

9. dove33

dove33 Junior Member
    from SEPA

CSaley , I was looking to trade my ultramount truckside for a unimount. I have a wiring harness but I don't know if it is the right one to run an MVP. I am new to western stuff. I have always had Boss and the wiring for a straight blade and a v blade are the same. I don't think western is that way but I may be wrong.

10. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

ok just keep me posted bud

11. DJC

DJC Senior Member

My unimount MVP is a two wire, 12 pin setup. My ultramount strait blade is a 3 wire setup and they will not interchange.