1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtt snow ex 600 for 7500 or 8000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grf_1000, Oct 9, 2011.

1. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

if someone has a bigger snowex and looking to down size a bit, i'm looking to trade for my v-6000. mine holds a ton of salt and one person can put it in and take it out of a truck. maybe 6 tons spread since the new trans and spinner( backed in to pole). no other damage was done. works as it should. i just need a little bit bigger for loading purposes.

2. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

I dont have one to trade, but I am looking for a 6000. If you want to sell outright, PM me your asking price.

3. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

i'd only sell it if i had found one to replace it. sorry.

4. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

where u located? be honest with you, your better off selling it and getting a 7550. Cause whoever has a 7550 and selling is probably cause their getting out of it or going bigger.

* depending where your located i would be willing to purchase as well

5. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

I have a 4 year old 7500 for sale. It was primary spreader for first two years, and a back up last two years. It is in excellant condition, as it is always stored inside. I keep it cleaned out all winter, and always spray it with fluid film in the winter several times and before putting away for summer. Iam in east central Iowa. Asking $2500

6. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

if i could sell mine for the same price and you were closer i'd jump on it.

7. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

i'm in northern lower michigan.

8. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

damn im in toronto, ontario canada

9. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

410 miles lol

10. Swordfish3081

Swordfish3081 Junior Member

Hey Johndeerguy, im looking for a snowex 7500 to buy and add to my fleet before the end of the month. Am looking for a good used one and have cash in hand. Im located in the Dayton, OH area. Is there anyway u could email or text me some pics? Definitly interested!! swordfishlawn@hotmail.com is my email. If you would rather text me email me and I can email you back my cell #

11. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

bump to the top

12. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

If looking to sell outright I would be very interested. I know someone with an 8000 that needs a little bit of work that I'm sure I could get my hands on. I have a short bed and a toolbox so I don't want anything bigger than a 600 since my truck will be in compliment to another 8000
    Feel free to PM me or call anytime 847.828.2186 - Colin