1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTT or WTB fisher plow push plates, harness, and module

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cavscout19death, Jul 7, 2009.

1. cavscout19death

cavscout19death Junior Member

i purchased a 7.6 ft fisher plow that came of a 08 chevy silverado. i however have a 99 ford f350 super duty.

im looking to either trade my mounts, module, and harness, or buy yours. please let me know

i can also sell my mounts if your interested

email is rperryh405@msn.com

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I believe my buddy has a complete set up for your truck. If I rememmber its off of a 04. I know it had leaf springs. Its everything includung the controller I think he would let it go for 500.00 I will double check if you are interested.

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

500 for all plus shipping or 400+shipping without controller

4. cavscout19death

sure, if you can confirrm it will fit on my 99 ford il take it

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

ok I will swing by the shop this evening and confirm that it will work, your truck is a 99 ford superduty correct? Also you want everything including the controller? And are you paying for this via paypal? Or I could maybe run it through my buddies business on a credit/debit card, but I would have to check.

6. cavscout19death

yessir its a 99 ford f350 superduty. id prefer to pay paypal or meet in person depending on where your located, im sure were not close tho

7. cavscout19death

oh and i do not need the hand held controller.

8. cavscout19death

i dont meen to be impatient but i need the mount package asap to pick it up from the guy i purchased it from. ar eyou able to contact your friend anytime soon. thanks

9. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I am working on it, will go to fisher site right now to verify came off of a 04 superduty so I believe they will work. I looked at them today they look like new. will let you know in the morning if not sooner.

10. cavscout19death

i checked and they will fit so im sold. this guys is pressuring me to come get the plow. hes an a**hole