1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtt mini light bar for full size light bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

I have a Able 2 SHO-ME Low-Profile LED Mini Lightbar Mag mount and I was looking to trade it for a perm mount non led amber light bar, I am looking for something with frt and rear take down lights

Mine is only a month old, I just prefer something that I can mount to my back rack

I am in clinton township,Mi , I will meet to show my light bar and show how it works (with in 50 Miles)

Mine is amber Led and very Bright

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i dont really need a bar .. but i do have one up for sale 12 strobe head whelen bar 48" all amber w/ rear flashers and one rear cargo light built in ... with controller

3. Scenic Lawnscape

I also have a 1 month old JVC cd player with built in blue tooth that I can throw in for the right deal

Radio is awesome but I bought it for the blue tooth and its hard for people to hear me over the noise of a diesel

4. Scenic Lawnscape

any one?

thanks

Rich

5. Scenic Lawnscape

bump

I will take one with out take down lights

6. Scenic Lawnscape

all pms returned