1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTT: E-57 for Snow Ex 575

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by misanthrope, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Bought an E-57 from a friend as a spare.....sold off Meyer's plow and have no use for it. I need a hitch mount spreader.....let me know or might just sell off the pump and buy a spreader from one of ya......
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2006
  2. bump ....................
  3. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

will e57 work inplace of a e60
  4. ...i think the e-57 is the same as the 60 but the motor is vertical.....
  5. this + $$$

Still looking for a trade this for a hitch spreader ......
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  6. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

How much? plus shipping to Galion Ohio 44833. The 57 will work in place of a 47 ?
  7. should slap right in there where the e-47 is with out a problem. I'm not sure what the going rate is....I guess i'll start at $475?.....im flexable....
    i would be looking for a snow ex 325 (seen on e-bay for $799)or 575...i have a jeep so i dont want anything to big or ill be doing wheelies with the plow on.... I will weight it tomorrow and price it via ups ground and fedex ground........
  8. e-57

Looks like it would cost roughly $40 bucks to ship ups ground to most places.

I guess $440? with shipping?
  9. tjeff

tjeff Junior Member

10. I'd like to buy it but it depends on if someone buys this pump. I'm not sure if it would be to big to toss on my jeep........
  11. tjeff

tjeff Junior Member

Let me know, my email if Jeffroderick2000@yahoo.com
    I actually had it only on my 2000 TJ.
    So, yes, it does work on a wrangler.

12. Bump bump

I'll even toss in a New E47 motor and lift arm ........... $440.... any takers?
  13. Bump

....bump bump
  14. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

15. ........

Nice but i have no use for an additional plow....I've got a new setup for my Jeep that most likely will not get used this winter.....
  16. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

If the Northman HD 1400 B 90"x28" plow sells on ebay this weekend, with the free 1980 cherokee attached. I will try and work a cash deal with you. You say the 47 is brand new and the 57 is used and both are in working order right? Keep me in mind.
  17. I just have a new motor for an e47, the e57 is used but not rebuilt to my knowlege. It did work last year before i bought it from my friend. I will test it again before someone buys it. The lift arm is the bar that you attach the piston and chain to it is used but no wear.